Xypex Patch'n Plug
Xypex Patch'n Plug is a specially designed, fast-setting, non-shrink, high-bond-strength, hydraulic cement compound for concrete patching and repair. Patch'n Plug stops flowing water in seconds and is used to seal cracks, tie holes, and other defects in concrete. The high performance characteristics of Patch'n Plug are enhanced by Xypex's unique crystalline waterproofing technology.
- Stopping an active flow of water through cracks
- Repair of concrete substrates before the application of Xypex coating materials
- Single component (simply add water)
- Fast setting: two to three minutes at 70ºF (21ºC)
- Excellent structural strength
- As durable as the masonry and concrete to which it is applied
- Non-metallic (won’t rust or deteriorate)
Xypex Patch’n Plug is available in 20 lb. (9.1 kg) pails and 60 lb. (27.2 kg) pails.
Xypex products must be stored dry at a minimum temperature of 45ºF (7ºC). Shelf life is one year when stored under proper conditions.
One 60 lb. (27.2 kg) pail of Xypex Patch’n Plug will produce 0.54 cubic feet (0.0154 cu. meters) of mortar.
| at 24 hours
| at 7 Days
| at 28 Days
| Initial Set
| Final Set
|Tensile Bond Pull-Off
Note: Samples prepared with 1 part water to 3.25 parts dry powder by volume (1 part water to 4 parts dry powder by mass). Setting time was determined using Gilmore needles.